Select 2 Spray Marking System
- Small spray marking system with pressure cup to apply about 55,000 dots (5mm in diameter) or 3,300 meters of lines (5mm wide)
- Compact design for simple system integration
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- A solenoid valve is used to trigger the spray gun. We can also provide the controls upon request.
- Planning, advising and designing the system, as well as integration, are included.
- Spray Marking Gun, Model 20-360, with pull rod for manual activation (e.g. for spray trials)
Body: nickel-plated brass; needle/nozzle: stainless steel;
Nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm diameter
- Material pressure tank, 750 ml, lightweight alloy, max. 3 bar
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Compressed air manifold with pressure gauges and safety valve.
Combination of all compressed air control functions for simpler marking systems (control and spraying air, tank pressurization air)
- Hose kit (2 meters), including fittings for both the air and material hoses.
- Holders for marking guns
- Spray booths "Air on Demand". Overspray exhaust systems are mandatory even if applying only very small amounts of paint.
- Color sensors and measurement transducers for function monitoring
- Integration of the system into your assembly line