Select 3 Spray Marking System
- Small spray marking system with pressure cup to apply about 70,000 dots (5mm in diameter) or 4,500 meters of lines (5mm wide)
- Compact design for simple system integration
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- A solenoid valve is used to trigger the spray gun. We can also provide the controls upon request.
- Planning, advising and designing the system, as well as integration, are included.
- Spray Marking Gun, Model 20-360, with pull rod for manual activation (e.g. for spray trials)
Body: nickel-plated brass; needle/nozzle: stainless steel;
Nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm diameter
- MDG 1 material pressure tank, 1,100 ml, stainless steel, max. 3 bar
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Compressed air manifold with pressure gauges and safety valve.
Combination of all compressed air control functions for simpler marking systems (control and spraying air, tank pressurization air)
- Hose kit (2 meters), including fittings for both the air and material hoses.
- Holders for marking guns
- Agitators and level sensors
- Spray booths "Air on Demand".
- Color sensors and measurement transducers for function monitoring
- Control cabinets / pneumatic control cabinets
- Integration of the system into your assembly line