Select 4 Spray Marking System - Recirculating
- This spray marking system is optimal for use with quick-drying materials. The material is kept in circulation with a dual diaphragm pump to keep it from settling.
- Small spray system with pressure cup to apply about 70,000 dots (5mm in diameter) or 4,500 meters of lines (5mm wide)
- Compact design for simple system integration
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- A solenoid valve is used to trigger the spray gun. We can also provide the controls upon request.
- Planning, advising and designing the system, as well as integration, are included.
- Marking Gun, Model 20-360, with pull rod for manual activation, recirculating version (e.g. for spray trials)
Body: nickel-plated brass; needle/nozzle: stainless steel;
Nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm diameter
- MDG 1 material pressure tank, 1,100 ml, stainless steel, max. 3 bar (other tanks can be used as well)
- MBP 2812 diaphragm pump, Acetyl (other versions available)
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Solenoid valve, 2-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Pneumatic control cabinet with pressure gauge to connect two pressure tanks, one marking gun, one flushing valve
- Hose kit including fittings for both air and material hoses
- Holders for marking guns
- Agitators and level sensors
- Spray booths "Air on Demand".
- Color sensors and measurement transducers for function monitoring
- Control cabinets / pneumatic control cabinets
- Integration of the system into your assembly line