Select 5 Spray Marking System - Flushable
- This spray marking system is appropriate for when the nozzle and air cap are exposed to extreme material build-up. The system is fitted with an additional flushing valve. After the spray cycle a mix of air and cleaning agent is pressed into the circular gap between the nozzle and air cap.
- Spray system with pressure cup to apply about 210,000 dots (5mm in diameter) or 13,500 meters of lines (5mm wide)
- Compact design for simple system integration
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- A solenoid valve is used to trigger the spray gun. We can also provide the controls upon request.
- Planning, advising and designing the system, as well as integration, are included.
- Marking Gun, Model 20-360, with pull rod for manual activation, flushing version
Body: nickel-plated brass; needle/nozzle: stainless steel;
Nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm diameter
- Flushing valve, Model 20-369
Body: Nickel-plated brass
- MDG 3 material pressure tank, 2,500 ml, stainless steel, max. 3 bar, w/o agitator, for paint/ink (other size tanks available)
- MDG 3 material pressure tank, 2,500 ml, stainless steel, max. 3 bar, w/o agitator, for cleaning agent
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Solenoid valve, 2-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Pneumatic control cabinet with pressure gauge to connect two pressure tanks, one marking gun, one flushing valve
- Hose kit including fittings for both air and material hoses
- Holders for marking guns
- Agitators and level sensors
- Spray booths "Air on Demand".
- Color sensors and measurement transducers for function monitoring
- Control cabinets / pneumatic control cabinets
- Integration of the system into your assembly line