For the toughest jobs – WA 700 AR
The abbreviation AR stands for Abrasive Resistant. This new spray gun rounds off the WA 700 range. The version with a special air cap for optimum atomization and a wear resistant nozzle insert has been designed for the extreme requirements of abrasive media such as ceramics, enamel or engobes*.
• all wetted parts made of stainless steel
• with special Type AR nozzle insert
• material duct with a particularly large cross-section
• for spraying high-viscosity materials
• low maintenance – only a few single parts
• Abrasive media
*Engobing is an industrial process for applying a colored finish to ceramic surfaces.
The workpiece (ceramic tile, roof tile) is coated with a mineral
clay slurry by immersion, dowsing or spraying.
Areas of application
• Brickworks and tile manufacturing
• Enamel processing
• Porcelain manufacturing
• Ceramic processing
Available with internal atomizing control or external atomizing control
Max. atomizing pressure 0.6 MPa, 6 bar, 87 psi
Explosion protection in accordance with the new ATEX 94/9 EC explosion protection directive,
valid from 01.07.03, II 2 Gc T6, Category II, suitable for Zone 1
Choice of nozzle sizes:
1.0mm / 1.5mm / 1.8mm / 2.0mm / 2.5mm / 3.0mm